Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dog Quotes

It's still the Dog Days of Summer so since I love quotes, I thought I'd share some cool ones I found.

"If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either."  (I find this to be true.)

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp-post how it feels about dogs." - Christopher Hampton

"Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant." - Unknown

"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich."
- Louis Sabin
   

"A barking dog is often more useful than a sleeping lion." - Washington Irving (LOVE THIS!)

 "If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience." - Woodrow Wilson  (I love this one too!)

"When old dogs bark, it's time to watch out." - Unknown

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult." - Rita Rudner  

"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

What's your favorite dog quote?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice quotes. You have a very interesting blog.

Lisa (caregvr_chick)