Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Market Monday

Hey all...

Maybe I'll get back on a posting schedule...

Here's a Steampunk Anthology.   I really didn't think I'd like steampunk, but I was pleastantly suprised.  So, even if you don't want to write it, give it a read.

It Came From Her Purse - This sounds like a fun anthology.  it's for sci fi, fantasy and a few horror stories.  I think anything that came from my purse would be a horror story. :-)

Shock Totem -   for dark fantasy and horror short stories.    They also want some non-fic so might we interesting to check out.

Lightspeed Magazine -  For all science fiction short stories. 

Spectra Magazine - This is another spec fiction market. 

These look nice however, I haven't totally checked them out.  I just offer them as a suggestion.  Remember to read the submission guidelines and contract info before signing. 

Have a great week!

No comments: