Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bonus Monday

Happy Monday y'all! It's the start of another writing week since I take the weekends off and spend them with the family. Which leads to the question, do you take time off from writing ever so often, just to let your batteries recharge?  Do you even need to recharge?

This is going to be a busy week for me and I'm looking forward to getting some words on the page.  What about you, working on anything special this week?

I'm still doing the weekly columns for the Long Ridge Writer's Group newsletter.  You can see the latest colum here. You'll need to scroll down about halfway but it's there. I promise. :-)

I mentioned the Bald Eagle Nest Cams a while back and while not much is happening yet and it seems like the Pelican Harbor nest has been abandoned. But the other two nests have eggs in them.  I'm looking forward to seeing the chicks when they hatch and watching them grow.

And here's something for all of you getting ready to pitch your novel.  Pitch University is doing a week long pitching workshop with Jennifer Wilkov.  Today is "day two" but you can easily catch up.

So, let us know what you're working on this week, enquiring trolls want to know.:-)

1 comment:

Luana Krause said...

I found you on the A to Z Challenge. To answer your question, what am I working on? I usually have several irons in the fire. Right now my first full-length play, a couple of sketches, some flash fiction and a screenplay.