Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, Monday

It's a rainy Monday here and I won't complain cause in Texas we really, really need the rain.  And, since it's rainy and cool outside, that makes it perfect to be inside writing. 

Which kinda brings me to today's question.  Do you have a plan for your writing?  What I mean, a path lined out to take you where you want to go.  Do you even know where you want to go?  Do you have a timeline with checkpoints so you can see how you're doing?

For example, four months of this year are gone and what have you accomplished toward your writing goals?  And what do you need to do to make those goals happen?

I know I'm behind schedule.  So, today I'm going to map out a plan.  I'm going to set things in motion, get my act together and get busy. 

What about you?

3 comments:

Windy Cindy said...

I'm a new follower, a Longridge student, and beginning blogger. The task you've set for yourself this rainy Monday (I'm in Texas, too) is the same thing I've been lecturing myself about for weeks now. Buckle down. Get busy. Make a plan. Finish Lesson #8. DARE TO WIN! This from a lady who's never set (let alone, achieved) a goal in her entire life. I look forward to reading more - love the troll...looks like someone I used to date (not really...I can't remember that far back).

Anonymous said...

This is one of the very things I need to currently address. What a timely post. Thanks for sharing.

CONGRATS on completing the A - Z Challenge!

Susanne Drazic said...

This is one of the very things I need to currently address. What a timely post. Thanks for sharing.

CONGRATS on completing the A - Z Challenge!