This is a bit late getting posted but I wanted to give you the latest info.
Ladies Who Critique is a critique partner matching site for writers of all levels – published, unpublished, aspiring, hobbyists, even closet writers or complete newbies!
Here are the core ideas behind our community;
- A place where women writers of all levels can search & find a match based on genre, experience & interests.
- A completely free service.
- Fun and without obligation.
- Safe and trustworthy.
- Fills the current need for such a space online.
- Be up to date with current trends in publication.
- Support the women who wish to pursue the traditional path and those who choose to go down the self publication route.
- Build confidence in those who aren’t even confident to call themselves writers quite yet.
- Offer a variety of articles, resources and blogposts on how to successfully critique, the benefits of critique, and how to maintain a good critiquing relationship.
- Enable our members to be fully savvy on the ins and outs of the new rules of publishing by keeping up to date with the newest and current technology, and developments in the publishing industry.
Now, this is the "beta" version and things are just getting started but there are already over 100 members in just about every genre.
One of the cool things, you can search member profiles and find a person you have other things in common with. In fact, I've already found a critique partner, set things up and sent pages to her this morning. She and I have lots of other interests in common and I'm really looking forward to working with her.
I encourage each of you ladies to head on over and check it out. I know you'll love it. I'll be hanging out (mostly) in the Crime & Mystery along with the Short Stories groups so stop by, join and say hi.
We'll also be using the #LWCritique hashtag on Twitter so be sure to check that out too.