Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fun

Happy Friday! And, boy am I glad this weeks almost over. We finally had some rain the last couple days and it's actually feeling like fall out there. Plus, I've made some major decisions about my writing path this past week so things are looking up.

So, I thought I'd share some fun with you today.

First, Stickman. This is cute. 

Next, some of you have seen this before, but for those of you who haven't...Wordle. I really like playing here.  One day I'm going to use  one of these for a t-shirt design.

And of course, Banner Maker. This is fun to play with.

For those of you who are at work and need a break without looking like you're having fun, there's this.

Have fun y'all!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Stickman is awesome! I've bookmarked it.

Glad to hear you got some rain. We've finally been getting some up here too.

Also happy to hear some good things are happening with your writing. I'm almost done with the novel course and then hope to continue working with Mary after it's done.

Take care!
Hugs,
Sandra