Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

And the winners are...

Nanci and Chris Weigand.  I've sent them both emails so hope to hear from them soon.  Ladies, I need your mailing address so I can send out your books.  If I don't hear from them by the end of this month, I'll pick another winner to go along with this month's drawing.

January's books for the drawing were "A Writer's Paris" by Eric Maisel and the WD "Handbook of Article Writing".

Remember, if you follow this blog in February, you'll be entered to win a writing book too.  Not sure which one but it'll be worth it.

Have a great week and thanks for all of you who do follow.


Jean

4 comments:

Palace of Twelve Pillars said...

Hi Jean,

Thanks so much, but I didn't recieve an email. What address did you send it too.

Chris Weigand

Jean said...

Hmmmm... I sent it through your profile link. No biggie though...

Email me jeanlauzier (@) gmail.com and give me your addy and which book you'd like to have and I'll get it in the mail to you this week.

And thanks for following.:-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to the winners!

Susanne Drazic said...

CONGRATS to the winners!