Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home is Where the Heart is...

It's Valentine's Day and time for some romance. So, for the next four days, I'll be taking part in the "Home is Where the Heart is" blog hop. There are nine of us so you won't be overwhelmed trying to visit each blog.

You can find all the details on the blog hop here.

There's also prizes. You can enter through the form on the right side of the page. I'm not sure exactly sure how it works but go for it. :-)

Also, if you leave a comment on any of my posts, you'll be entered to win something special from me.

Sign the guestbook and get an extra entry. :-) It's on the right side, at the top. It's something I'm just now trying so we'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow, we'll start by meeting Samatha James, star of my romance serial, Where The Heart Is.

Here's a list of the other bloggers taking part.

Gloria Harchar She writes steampunk.  (I love steampunk!)
Emerald Barnes
Prism Book Group
Catherine Chant
Pauline Creeden Inspirational Blog
Bonnie Blythe  Christian Romance
Just For Laughs
Cause Everone Needs Romance


2 comments:

Catherine Lee said...

I like that it's a small hop and I can spend time at each of the blogs. The size of some of these other hops is outrageous. I've seen book hops with 200-300 blog stops. It's just crazy! Entering could be a full-time job for someone...LOL.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

Catherine Lee said...

I also signed the Guestbook. First time for doing that.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com