Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Ten Things That Make Me Laugh...

That's right, it's Ten Things Tuesday again.  Share your Ten Things in the comments below or add them to your blog and leave us a link in the comments so we can stop by and get to know you a bit better.

Ten Things That Make Me Laugh  (in no special order)

Spending time with my family. My son has a wicked sense of humor. :-)

The squirrels trying to get the sunflower seeds out of the bird feeder.  I have no clue how they can hang upside down like that.

The cats when they have been in the catnip.

Jeff Dunham and his gang of dummies/puppets.

Spending time with good friends.

Watching guys show off at the gym.

Blonde jokes.  (I'm brunette.)

Snoopy & Garfield

Daffy Duck when he gets his bill shot off.

Muppet Show.  I love Beaker.  Statler and Waldorf just make laugh like crazy.

Now, what about you?  What makes you laugh?

No comments: