Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

There really are tree people...

The other day I was out in the backyard doing something, I forget what now, but I was out there anyway.  I came across this opening into a tree way back in the back part of the yard.  You can see it's cleverly hidden but it is there.  A way inside. 

I'm not sure how far back it goes, I didn't want to stick my hand in, it might be boobie trapped. And besides, I didn't want to disturb the tree people. 

Wonder if they like chocolate?

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Of course there are tree people. I've always known there are. Why would all the magical people be present in so many different culture's stories if they hadn't existed? And who's to say they aren't still around but have learned how to hide really well?

I wouldn't stick my hand in there either. ;-)