Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

M is for ... Monsters Inc.

This is my absolute favorite animated movie. I just love everything about it...except Randall. :-) I love how the characters grow and change over the course of the show. And I just love how the bad guy is someone unexpected. No matter how many times I've seen this, I still watch it whenever I come across it on the television. I also have it on dvd. :-)

Now, I never had problems with monsters in my closet as a kid but after watching this, I kinda wish I had. Maybe I'd have thought of writing this and would be raking in the money it's making.

Another thing I love is 2319!!!  Who would have ever considered that monsters were as afraid of us as we are of them? I like to randomly shout 2319 while in Walmart...it drives my kids nuts. :-)

If you haven't seen Monsters Inc., then I'm going to challenge you to find a copy and have a movie night with your family.  You'll love it...and so will they.

No comments: