Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

R is for...Rangers

The Texas Rangers, that is.  Not those guys...the baseball team. :-)

I've always liked baseball.  I remember watching the World Series back when the Cincinnati Reds were playing with Pete Rose and Daryl Strawberry.  Mom and I watched the whole series that year.  I don't remember who they played against but it's a good Mom and me memory.

Since we moved to Longview a little over a year ago, we've gotten back into baseball again.  It really helps that our church has several Ranger fans and that ever so often they all go to the game together. In fact, we'll be going on the Saturday before Mother's Day. 

I love attending a live game.  There's just something about being in the stands, that has to be experienced. I encourage each of you to head to the stadium when you get the chance.  And you don't have to pay a lot, get the cheap seats.  The view is still great and you don't have to worry about your face ending up on the television.

So...  all you baseball fans out there... who do you cheer for?

 Found this and just had to share.  It's a bonus picture today. :-)

No comments: